Monday, March 12, 2007

Looks like there's more of you out there like me...

After making my initial post yesterday, I was kinda in two minds..whether there were others out there who really thought that this Interim Regime was the wrong way to go like I did...

I'm overwhelmed to find out that there are those of you who aren't happy with the events that have transpired in Fiji over the last 3-4 months, and are just as frustrated as I am that there appears to be nothing that we can do.

BUT THERE IS!!!!!!!

If enough of us start saying the same thing...that the coup is wrong and that we want and need to have the rule of law in place, and if we all stand together and make this statement, Bainimarama and his illegal Government will have to listen...just like they listened here and here to the will of the majority.

Individually, we cannot do anything. Collectively, we can do anything. We must unite and stand together, and say to those who would drag us down that we will not tolerate this any longer, and that we want the best for Fiji, for our future generations and for us. For that, this stand is worth it, and must be made.

Gandhi used this tactic...of peaceful nonviolent resistance and non-cooperation. So did Nelson Mandela, although there were times when he thought violence needed to be met with violence. I am not advocating violence. I am saying, if we all say "ENOUGH!!!" they will listen. They will not be able to afford not to.

Thanks to those of you who have emailed your support. I have already started including your names on the blog ( see the list on the top right). If you are worried about the Military tracking you down, send me a nickname, and I will put that on the list. Your email address will be kept safely and anything that is organised to show that we are not happy with this Government will be emailed to each of you.

Stay safe, don't believe the lies that they are propagating, and above all pray for our nation.

God Bless Fiji.
Vinaka

No comments: