No..no..it's not that giant in Sabeto LOL.
Ni sa bula.
The response to the idea of calling in sick on the 1st of May is now a topic of conversation, and a hot one too!!!!!
While the majority of people who want to support this are willing to, there are a few things that they ask. Things like :
- "Will this really work?"
- "What will I tell my boss?"
- "Can I be taken up to QEB for this?"
- "Why should I do this?"
The military cannot take us up to QEB or any of their camps....for the following reasons:
- They cannot round everyone up. They don't have the resources to do this on a large.
- They won't be able to separate the really sick from the sick-of-them.
- They will be scared of the negative publicity, especially since the EU, the UN and other international bodies are now watching them.
- They are already aware that public support is not with them, and will not want to agitate the masses any further.
Who do you think will do this, if not you? Who else will do this? Nobody else will do this. This is ours to do, and we are the ones who must do it, for ourselves and our future generations.
So call in sick. Tell your friends, your family, your aquiantences to call in sick. We can send out a message, loud and clear that we do not support this coup, it's aims and it's objectives.
God Bless Fiji,